Other Housing Resources


Bethlehem Inn Immediate shelter

Bethlehem Inn is a non-denominational, community-based facility proving shelter, help and hope to those experiencing homelessness in Central Oregon. For more information see  https://bethleheminn.org/  or call 541-389-2820


HomeSource neighborImpact resource

HomeSource of NeighborImpact is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency serving Central Oregon. Services offered include personal finance workshops, financial coaching, Individual Development Accounts (IDAs), home buyer services, and coaching, foreclosure and reverse mortgage counseling. For more information, call (541) 323-6567 or email  [email protected]

Housing Works administers a federal contract with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to provide rental assistance (Section 8 vouchers) to lower-income households in Central Oregon.   Applications open for a one-week period each January. For more information see http://housingworks.org/vouchers/about-section-8/

HousingWorks housing help resources


USDA RuralDevelopment rural resources

This single family housing loan program assists approved lenders in providing low and moderate income households the opportunity to own their primary residence in eligible rural areas (outside the Bend city limits). Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area. See, http://www.rd.usda.gov/programs-services/single-family-housing-guaranteed-loan-program/or

KOR landtrust resources community

kôr operates under the Community Land Trust (CLT) model. Community Land Trusts are nationally recognized, community-based nonprofit organizations that work to provide perpetually affordable home ownership opportunities. A CLT develops and stewards affordable housing, community gardens, civic buildings, commercial spaces and other community assets on behalf of a community. There is generally community ownership of land, and individual ownership of buildings. http://korlandtrust.org/about-kor/how-it-works/

Other Resources

Need help having a car towed off your property? Call B & R Auto Wrecking at 541-382-1987. Be sure you have a copy of your title to sign over. They may be able to tow for you as well (depends on the vehicle)